On 1st October 1949 our father leased the grocer’s shop and bindery of Hans Rottmüller. The bindery soon became a small inn.
|1960||Purchase of the property by our parents Hans and Anni Niggl|
With a great deal of hard work and farsightedness the first extension took place with the expansion of the grocery in 1961.
Constructions of the first 6 guest rooms, toilets and refrigeration rooms
Construction of a "dining area" with 60 places and a further 5 guest rooms
Construction of the "snugs" with 75 seats
Construction of the "Johannisstüberl" with 55 seats
New extension with cellar and garages
Construction of upper floor with 8 guest rooms
Renovation of all rooms.
Construction of the terrace and modernisation of the kitchen
Construction of the new guest house with a large underground garage for 12 cars.
Restoration and thermal insulation of the roof truss.
Renovation of the bar and the little guestroom.
Energetic refurbishment of the laundry machines and installation of two solar collectors for heating the process water.
Takeover of son Sepp [master butcher and business economist (HWK)] and his wife Maria (hotel manageress and office administrator).
Renovation of the guestroom.
|2015||Renovation of the Klausen and breakfast buffets|
|2016||Expansion of the family suites|
|2018||Modernization of the kitchen to the latest technical standards|