Spend a few days or even a few hours with us and get to know the Upper Bavarian Alpine Foothills.
Experience the various cultural and leisure opportunities in the region.
Our mountains, lakes and the proximity to unmissable towns such as Rosenheim, Munich, Salzburg and Kufstein offer you diverse opportunities for your free time.
- Walking in the immediate vicinity through still widely intact nature (e.g. moor paths)
- Hiking on marked paths in our Schliersee and Tegernsee mountains and the Upper Bavarian Alpine Foothills
- Water sport of all varieties on Schliersee, Tegernsee and Chiemsee
- Cycling on identified cycle paths or in the mountains
- Skiing and snowboard fun in a magnificent mountain landscape in the Spitzingsee region, in Sudelfeld, Wendelstein, Söll, Ellmau or Scheffau
- Golf in Tegernseee, Maxlrain, Feldkirchen and Valley
- Relax and enjoy in the spa Bad Aibling, Therme Bad Endorf or Therme Erding
- Animals and nature experience in the mountain animal park Blindham
Tegernsee 25 km, Chiemsee 40 km, Schliersee 15 km, Spitzingsee 20 km, Achensee 50 km, Bad Tölz 30 km, Wendelstein 20 km, Munich 45 km, Munich trade fair site 40 km, Allianz-Arena 55 km, Salzburg (A) 100 km, Kufstein (A) 50 km, Innsbruck 85 km, Rosenheim 20 km, Bad Reichenhall 80 km
Skiing regions nearby
Sudelfeld 25 km, Wendelstein 20 km, Spitzingsee-Skigebiet 20 km, Scheffau (A) 70 km, Söll (A) 65 km, Ellmau (A) 75 km
We would happy to advise you in selecting your optimum leisure programme. Just ask at our reception!